Experience Name: Hej Roasting Experience
- Experience day gift voucher
- Gift wrapped box with 250g coffee beans
- No expiry date
- Flexible booking
Join the Hej team at our Roastery in Elephant and Castle for a day you will not forget. Whilst with us you will learn all the ticks of the roasting trade. We will talk you through how flavours are developed in the roasting process and how airflow, temperature and drum speed effect your coffee’s taste profile.
Don’t worry, this is a hand on experience so you should look forward to diving in and operating our 30Kg Besca Roaster. The fun doesn’t stop here! After you’ve roasted the perfect batch of coffee you’ll get to try your creation. For this part we set up our cupping station so you can taste and compare a whole variety of coffees from around the world.
Once your coffee is roasted you’ll be taken over to the barista bar and shown how to operate a professional espresso machine. Fresh espresso in hand, add ice and few liquors to get started in the coffee ’til cocktails masterclass. We will be sad to see you leave but you’ll be sent off with your very own bag of coffee as a delicious memento!
- Coffee enthusiasts
- Special occasions
- Team building
- Fun friends get togethers
- Coffee on arrival at Hej Roastery
- Introduction to the IKAWA sample roaster
- Journey of the bean, regions and characteristics.
- Cupping mulitple roast profiles
- Live roasting demonstration with participation on our 30kg Besca roaster
- Understanding the principles of the roasting process
- Home brew demonstration and tips
- barista training on professional machine
- coffee ’til cocktails masterclass
- 250g bag of coffee to take home
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Skill Level: Everyone welcome!
Group size: 1-6
Location: Hej Roastery, Rodney Road, Elephant and Castle , London, England, SE17 1BA.
To Book: Upon purchase you will be contacted to book a date. If you wish to wait and book in the future, there’s no need to worry as your purchase will not expire. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (020 3579 4663) for any questions or queries about availability. We are happy to fit in with your availability so let us know and we will make it work!
We offer corporate coffee experiences, ranging from cupping (coffee tasting) to espresso martini making workshops. We either come to your place of work or arrange off-site experiences in restaurants, bars or cafes. For more information on our corporate packages please contact us at email@example.com or phone 020 3579 4663.